Friday, June 25, 2010

DAY 15- baby

I had my first appointment for my pregnancy this morning. All went great. I really, really like my CNM. She actually spent an entire 45 minutes with me, talking and asking questions. She was so caring and interested in me. Thank you, Susan, for referring me to her!
I got really nervous when the nurse had a hard time locating the heartbeat through the audio ultrasound. Instead she tried the video ultrasound and we saw the heart beating. I was very relieved.

After the appointment I headed to the theatre to watch Severin and Helene's recitals.
Severin was enrolled in Action Camp and chose to play Mario in their play.

Helene was enrolled in Fairies Camp and chose to not participate in the play, but I got some pictures of her while the class demonstrated some of the games that they played during class.
She was the youngest in the class and I think it was a lot for her to focus for the entire time.

Here's a shot of her from yesterday just before her ballet class.


GOAL FOR TOMORROW: Relax.

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything's okay with baby. Your kids look so like each other. Helene's hair is cute.

    ReplyDelete